Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Telling the future by looking at the past assumes that conditions remain constant. This is like driving a car by looking in the rearview mirror.
~ Herb Brody

They laughed at me because I am different. I laughed at them because they're all the same.
~ Kurt Cobain

Last edited:
“Sometimes you will never know the value of something,until it becomes a memory.”

― Dr. Seuss

"Oh, I may be on the side of the Angels

but Don't think for one second

that I am one of them.."

-Sherlock, The Series

Puritanism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.
~ H. L. Mencken

"Every difficulty carries with it the wherewithal of its overcoming."

- Wallace D. Wattles Author of The Science Of Getting Rich

When setting out on a journey, do not seek out advice from those who have never left home.
~ Rumi

There was a certain point in my life where I had to decide that I was going to take my future and Nicole's and not wallow in what happened to me because when you do that you just keep repeating what's been happening and at some point you have to make a choice.

-Boris Kodjoe

more quotes please visit

http://ihavequotes.com

The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present, but a place that is created—created first in the mind and will, created next in activity. The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found but made, and the activity of making them changes both the maker and the destination.
~ John Schaar, futurist

Sometimes who we wish we were, what we wish we could do—it’s just not meant to be.

- Sina (Moana)

The world according to Miguel D Lewis...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 389eb1f6b0c0f3490bacd60693abe972.jpg
    389eb1f6b0c0f3490bacd60693abe972.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 490
The worst kind of hurt is BETRAYAL
Because it means someone was willing to hurt you
Just to make themself feel better

Last edited:
Sometimes I sit alone
under the stars and
think of galaxies
inside my heart
and truly wonder
if anone will ever
want to make sense
of all that I am

-Christopher Poindexter via Word p**n

She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.
~ Groucho Marx

All your Sins & Crimes
will catch up to you. eventually..

That's just how karma works..

-Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom