Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Re: :beat: A Simple Reminder..

"Sometimes you need to burn bridges in order for you not to cross it again."

attachment.php

Attachments

• Quote2day.png
    Quote2day.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 456

''thousand words,

thousands mistakes... ''

attachment.php

Attachments

• Quote.jpg
    Quote.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 427

you must be the exemplar, not the exempted
-Jun palafox

Life is a conundrum of esoterica

attachment.php

Attachments

• Quote1230.png
    Quote1230.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 396
"Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that." - George Carlin

The best six doctors.
Sunshine. Water. Rest. Air. Exercise. Diet.

Last edited:
This is a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before.
- Maya Angelou

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever." -Chinese Proverb

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."

-- Helen Keller

"Before I die, I want to be somebody’s favorite hiding place, the place they can put everything they know they need to survive, every secret, every solitude, every nervous prayer, and be absolutely certain I will keep it safe. I will keep it safe." - Andrea Gibson

Back
Top Bottom