Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Thank me if you like it..

"I didn't failed..
I just found 10,000 ways that won't work...
=C"

“When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to heal everything in sight.”
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]—Michael Bridge [/FONT]

To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.

~Anatole

“Look at what you've got and make the best of it. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.”

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]—Proverb [/FONT]

Last edited:
the most challenging to do in life is to win the heart of your enemy

-aiah

Last edited:
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away."
-Barry Goldwater

:gma: :slap:

"Without love in your life, you have nothing."
-Wynonna Judd

:yes:

"it hurts to be rejected by someone you like but believe me, it hurts 10 times more to be turned away by someone who once swear undying love for you..."

"You create your opportunities by asking for them."
-Shakti Gawain

:thumbsup:

“Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —Saint Francis de Sales (1567-1622), Roman Catholic saint [/FONT]

Last edited:
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."
-Aristotle Onassis

:yes:

“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do. ”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962), U.S. First Lady, diplomat, human rights activist [/FONT]

388.gif
Clark Kent: Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.

:superman:

A man is not as big as his belief in himself; he is as big as the number of persons who believe in him.

~Woodrow Wilson

"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."
-Max Muller

:D

“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —E. E. Comings (1894-1962), poet, playwright, painter, essayist [/FONT]

He that as learned to obey will know how to command
Solon

Back
Top Bottom