Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

-Robert Frost

:inlove:

Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.

– Albert Einstein

"its never the tears that measure the pain, sometimes it's the smile that we fake just to show others we're ok"

Last edited:
“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —Mary Anne Radmacher, author [/FONT]

life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments which take our breaths away...

"the happiness of finding some1 you want is a bliss like you stumbled on someone you really need" -gerry

"The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you"

“There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —Louis L'Amour (1908–1988) author [/FONT]

"It belongs to the imperfection of everything human that man can only attain his desire by passing through its opposite."

Hindi nasusukat sa dami nang reputations mo and pagiging elitemember ang isang pagiging :csa:!!!!!!!

-punkkisser

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met"

bagay na quote din i2 pati sa test q kanina...

"I did my best, i hope God will do the rest..."

:giggle:hehe wala lng..:D

:peace:

"being in the bitter mood will definitely make beer taste sweeter.." -krisna sienna

appearance captures the eye but personality captures the heart..

love is just a word until you find someone who'll give it a definition

Last edited:
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Back
Top Bottom