Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"I always knew I would look back on my tears and laugh; but I never knew I would look back at my laughter and cry"

"the best feeling in the world is when u look at him he's already looking at you"

"Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away."

Love is not blind, it sees more not less;
But because it sees more it chooses to see less. :yes: :yes: :yes:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

"The only thing we know about the future is that it will be different."
-Peter Drucker

:yes:

“Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —Ella Jane Fitzgerald (1917-1996), jazz vocalist, also known as "Lady Ella" and the "First Lady of Song" [/FONT]

"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to."

"There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge."

-Napolean Hill

"The future depends on what we do in the present"

- Mahatma Gandhi

" Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but takes you nowhere "

i just got this qoute from my friend i don't know where he got this but it was nice...

"Forget who hurt you yesterday,
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today"

Time is Gold

Honesty is the best policy

Aanhin mo pa ang damo kung patay na ang kabayo

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —Thomas Paine (1737-1809), author, revolutionary, pamphleteer [/FONT]

Last edited:
L ove is not a simple yes or no.
O nly will and time ordain its truth.
V isions of sweet pleasure come and go.
E mbracing love takes wisdom more than proof.

"The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye"

Back
Top Bottom