Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"There are many things worth living for, there are a few things worth dying for, but there is nothing worth killing for"
-Tom Robbins

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"
-Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

Sometimes Love is so unfair
The more you sacrifice,
The more you get hurt....

And when you you feel you've given
your best
It still seems not enough
Until such time you had no choice
but to give UP....

I have to be honest in asking myself:
Do I really want to know and do God's will?
Or is it rather that
I want God to do my will?
Do I go to God with the assurance that I
want only to know and do his will?
Or do I rather first make my own plans and
then insist that God make my dreams come
true?

-John Powell-​

"The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress."
-Charles Kettering

"The most interesting thing about heart transplants is that one completely loses his own heart & be replaced with someone else's yet still has the feelings for the same person he/she loves. This proves that love works in the minds of people and not in their hearts. Bottomline is, love is a state of mind. You'll learn how to forget only if you try doing so.."

- Dr. Burke, Grey's Anatomy

"He who does not know how to look back at where he came from will never get to his destination."
-Jose P. Rizal (1861-1896)

Last edited:
"It is a useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal. It is like a stone wasted on the field without becoming a part of any edifice."
-Jose P. Rizal (1861-1896)

Last edited:
"While a people preserves its language; it preserves the marks of liberty."
- Jose P. Rizal (1861-1896)

Wash the plate n0t bcoz it's dirty n0r you're told to wash it, but bcoz you l0ve the person who will use it next... ü

-m0ther theresa

If someone listens, or stretches
out a hand, or whispers a word of
encouragement, or attempts to
understand a lonely person,
extraordinary things begin to
happen.

-Loretta Girzartis--

All the waters in the ocean could never sink a ship unless it gets inside; likewise, all d pressures of life can nver hurt you, unless u let it in..

I missed more than 90000shots in my carreer & lost almost 300 games. I failed 26 times when i was trusted to take the game's winning shot.Yet, despite all these, i was known as the legendary basketball player.Failure is always a part of success. Never give up! Everything will turn out riGht in God's time!
-michael jordan 23

There is no "i" in team buT tHEre is in win
- michael jordan 23

I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.
-Michael Jordan

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."

~Soren Kierkegaard

"Conscience and reputation are two things: conscience is due to yourself, reputation to your neighbor"
- St. Augustine

If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
-Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom