Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. live simply; expect little; give much; sing often, pray always. Fill your life with love; scatter sunshine. Forget self. think of others. do as you would be done by. these are the tried links in contentment's golden chain"
_ Mcleod

Fear is what drives us, but without fear, there would be no life. Don't question things too much, follow your intuition, and have faith. What you think, becomes reality, so don't think negatively or your fate will be sealed with pessimism.

"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.”

“Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel!”

--Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

"If you give what you do not need, it isn't giving"

-Mother Teresa

"Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship."

~George Orwell

"We love but once, for once only are we perfectly equipped for loving."
-Cyril Connolly

"No one gets too old to learn a new way of being stupid."

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
-- Michael Jackson

Love has a way of blinding even the sharpest minds. We don't look because we don't want to see. But once love is stripped away, we see the real person clearly. There revealed to us, with all their flaws, their foibles, and their secrets." - Lionel Luthor from smallville

“We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif] —Max De Pree (b.1924), author, former CEO of Herman Miller, Inc. [/FONT]

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one"

- Mother Teresa

"Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

:yes:

Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do. (unknown source)

"for m0st of the Time, you w0n't remember the Last Time you kissed the oNE YOu Love, that's because you neVer thought it would be the last..."
-Grey's Anat0my

Research your idea. See if there's a demand. A lot of people have great ideas, but they don't know if there's a need for it. You also have to research your competition.
--Magic Johnson

When love beckons to you follow him,Though his ways are hard and steep.And when his wings enfold you yield to him,Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.And when he speaks to you believe in him,Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

"Nathan"

When love beckons to you follow him,Though his ways are hard and steep.And when his wings enfold you yield to him,Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.And when he speaks to you believe in him,Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

"Nathan"

aus sa quotes mo aus to ah?!

“Kung hindi mo siya masabi ng maayos sa taong mahal mo, baka nga hindi mo dapat siya ginagawa”

"We can't preach integrity without living it. We can't preach courage without demonstrating it"

- Max Soliven

Back
Top Bottom