Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"you are my happiness, the 5th step is being happy" (excerpt from the movie my big love hehehe)

Love begins by taking care of the closest ones… the ones at home. - Mother Theresa

false friends are worse than open enemies

"I dont believe in forever, but I think I found forever in you"

love is like a ghost..only few people can see..:D:lol:

Love is not a product of reasonings and statistics. It just comes--none knows whence--and cannot explain itself.
- Eve's Diary m.t.

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.
- Notebook, 1898

"Common looking people are the best in the world; that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them." - Abraham Lincon

"Despite the vast economic, political, and social problems, the Philippines is a unique and happy place" -Coconuter

Forgiveness is remembering the past in order that it might be forgotten.

~Paul Tillich

The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right.
- Notebook, 1898

"The past is contained in the book where all things are written. We cannot blot out the record, but if we choose to learn them, the past will teach us its lessons. As we make it our monitor, we may also make it our friend"

- Ellen G. White

Last edited:
love is just a feeling until it shared with sOmeone whO loves yOu..:pacute:

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

~Sir Winston Churchill

"Karapatan ng lahat ng tao ang maging malaya." -Tom Sawyer

napanood ko sa ch2

sinabi ito ni Tom Sawyer kay Jim nung papaalis na ang kanilang kaibigan na isang African slave papunta sa isang lugar kung saan ang mga African slaves ay hindi hinuhuli.

Mga 19th century sinulat ni Mark Twain ang Adventure of Tom Sawyer kung saan ang mga African noon ay ginawa nilang mga slave sa southern US at south America karamihan.

Sa panahon ngayon may slavery parin, gaya nalang yung ilang kababayan nating OFW na hindi pinapasweldo ng kanilang amo. Yung iba pa nga sinasaktan pa. Kasi naman ilan sakanila illegal ang pagtatrabaho nila sa ibang bansa. Nakakalungkot isipin dahil sa kahirapan, nagagawa nila 'yon.

"there is only one happiness in life, to loved and be loved."

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
-Muhammad Ali

:book: "Some love stories aren't epic novels - some are short stories. But that doesn't make them any less filled with love." :wub:

- Carrie Bradshaw

:approve: so right!

Back
Top Bottom