Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

try lng.. sna wla pang nkapagpost n2.. kung meron man,let me know it..tnx..hehehe

"If you wanna end up with the right person, you've got to make it happen, because some of the best people are always taken, if you don't steal them, you won't have them"

:rock: :band: :rock:

Last edited:
"ang pag-ibig sa inang-baya'y isang damdaming tunay na katutubo; sapagka't naroroon ang mga kauna-unahang alaala ng kamusmusan" -LAONG-LAAN (Dr. Jose Rizal, BARSELONA, HUNYO, 1882)

"wala nang mas hihigit pa sa pagmamahal sa sariling wika at sa tinubuang lupa" -Pinoy Radical

gosh...nangangarap pero..posible ding mangyri...peu sad to know its very difficult for someone to have that thing as his...ehe..ewan

You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand
what pain really is
until you have lost it.

Life without love is like a tree
Without blossom and fruit.

It is the things in common
that make relationships enjoyable,
but it is the little differences
that make them interesting.

:salute::salute::salute:

If we start it right, it is easy to go right all the time, but if we start wrong we may go wrong, and it it will be a hard matter to get right​

:book: "Goodbye has it's essence. Whether you believe it or not, it has its ways to touch your heart. Don't hate it, but instead, cherish it. Because goodbye reminds us that everything ends, everything fades. What is important is we learn to say goodbye to meet again, learned to let go to find again and learned to move on to love again." :sigh:

" Its ok to look back at the trash you've thrown away but never pick it up again... -- ITS DIRTY!!! .... eeehhwWW "

"I will not run anyone's life - nor let anyone run mine. I will not rule or be ruled. I will not be a master nor a slave. I will not sacrifice myself to anyone - nor sacrifice anyone to myself."

- Ayn Rand (1905-1982, Russian-born American novelist & philosopher)

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

Bob Marley

try lng.. sna wla pang nkapagpost n2.. kung meron man,let me know it..tnx..hehehe

"If you wanna end up with the right person, you've got to make it happen, because some of the best people are always taken, if you don't steal them, you won't have them"

:rock: :band: :rock:

may point ka dude... kya mang susulot nalng ako... hehehe!

"Dont judge the book by its cover"

"iwasang emepal kung di naman alam ang totoong nangyayari"

"insecurities is next to immaturity"

"ayokong masanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko" -bob ong

Back
Top Bottom