Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"It's sad when you fall for someone and only decided to stop because of the pain. You tell everyone that you've let go and moved on. But deep inside, you haven't. you never did. and maybe, you never will."

:sigh:

"Hold on to your dreams. Not too tight for it might break, but not too loose or it might slip away" (an old saying)

Last edited:
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”

“Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it. Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it. Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it. Bitterness sickens life; love heals it. Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes.”- Harry Emerson Fosdick :D

"For you are free,
yet you are God's slaves,
so don't use your freedom
as an excuse to do evil..."

1 Peter 2:16

"Intelligent conversation with the openminded is so agreeable."

"In Prosperity our friends know us;
In Adversity we know our friends."

When someone really loves you, they will never hurt you.
And if they do, you can see it in their eyes that it hurts them too..​

"If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will." :sigh:

"Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see them smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over them to ease the pain of knowing that they will never be yours."

"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have... "

"You could be mad as a mad dog with the way things went, you can swear and curse the fates.
But when it comes to the end, YOU HAVE TO LET GO."

"We are meant to lose the people we love,
how else would we know how important they are to us?"

- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Last edited:
"You could be mad as a mad dog with the way things went, you can swear and curse the fates.
But when it comes to the end, YOU HAVE TO LET GO."

"We are meant to lose the people we love,
how else would we know how important they are to us?"

wow hehe ganda nitong muvie... naging baby siya ulit... ung matandang gumupit ng buhok nia ung nag sabi nian...

The Coward dies many times before death... but Valiant never taste death but once... - J. Ceazar

It's not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, but what comes out of it :)

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends." - Maya Angelou

If you ask yourself the question, is it really worth the pain?
The answer might surprise you because the sun is worth the rain.​

one very hard thing in this life is when you know deep inside your heart that you love the person but you ran out of reasons to fight for what you feel... :(

"Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it."

Back
Top Bottom