Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

""It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust"":thumbsup:

Famous remarks are seldom quoted correctly.

Simeon Strunsky
Russian-born U.S. editor and essayist.

"Blessed are those who can't see but believed than those who can see but don't believed. Pity those who have eyes but can't see and ears but can't hear..."

:spy: blessed are those who are hurt, for they know the true meaning of sacrifice.

He who does not fill his world with phantoms remains alone.
Antonio Porchia
Italian-born Argentinian writer.
Voces (W. S. Merwin (tr.) on the Supernatural)

"Too much CHOCOLATE is BITTER." - noir este Einstein pala :rolleyes:

:lmao:

:whistle:

Last edited:
"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle."

"When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you."

"There is but one genuine love-potion - CONSIDERATION."

- Menander

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Harry S Truman

"The guilty think all talk is of themselves”

- Geoffrey Chaucer

:lmao:

It is quite gratifying to feel guilty if you haven't done anything wrong: how noble!
Whereas it is rather hard and certainly depressing to admit guilt and to repent.

Hannah Arendt (1906 - 1975)
German-born U.S. philosopher and historian.

\
/
\
/
v
A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.
Bil Keane

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

Back
Top Bottom