Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"BOTO MO, KINABUKASAN KO"
-batang padyak sa ad ni mar roxas

"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more" -Anthony Robbins

"Man lives consciously for himself, but is an unconscious instrument in the attainment of the historic, universal, aims of humanity. "

You never know how bad the scar is until you take a good look at it when it's completely healed.​

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. "

"Limitations live only in our minds.

But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."

"Love is an understanding that is so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person"

Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.

And love's the noblest frailty of the mind.
John Dryden (1631 - 1700)
English poet, playwright, and literary critic.
The Indian Emperor

"If I had a star for every time I thought of you, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hands."

Sometimes, there is no race to be won, only a price to be paid for some of life`s more hasty decisions.

"I never loved you more coz I never love you less, I dont love you now coz I will love you always, I dont love you coz I love you more than "I love you" can say. "

Therefore the love which does us bind,
But Fate so enviously debars,
Is the conjunction of the mind,
And opposition of the stars.

Andrew Marvell (1621 - 1678)
English poet and government official.
"The Definition of Love"

When I heard the band for the first time, I connected with that band so heavily I should have been in that band - or at least in acover band - curt cobain

Take care of yourself. Don`t wait for someone to take care of you.

I am EVIL, but to people
who learned to dig
deep within me, i
became the definition
of GOOD...

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom