Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle....rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong love can be..

Time, teach us the art
That breaks and heals the heart.

Edwin Muir
Scottish poet, translator, and critic.
"The Heart Could Never Speak"

"There is an energy field between humans. And, when we reach out in passion, it is met with an answering passion and changes the relationship forever."​

-
Rollo May

"Make no little plans for they have no magic to stir men's blood..."

- Daniel H. Burnham

The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here.

- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons):lol:

Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.

- Mary Kay Ash

"Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds."​

-
Albert Einstein

I catch a glimpse of heaven in your eyes,
I find my midday paradise in the skies,
While holding your hand I experience it all,
I know you'll always be there to stop my fall.

Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.

- Leroy Paige

We shouldn't blame ourselves for bad things that happen to us. Sometimes, no matter what we do, we are victims of these circumstances. We just have to pull ourselves out.

- Kenshin Himura

"if you cant have the best of what you want..learn to make the best of what you have..."

"happy people are those who dont have many things in life,but they know how to make the best of the few things they have.."

"a vision without action is a day dream; an action without vision is a nightmare."

Sometimes, you have to pretend that you're happy and fine until you realize that your pretension has become your strength to move on.

"I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that. "

...Ang pinaka-The Best na Regalo na binigay ng Diyos sa atin ay hindi Bagay kundi OPORTUNIDAD...

A good book is the best of friends, the same today and for ever.

Martin Farquhar Tupper
British writer.
Proverbial Philosophy: A Book of Thoughts and Arguments, Originally Treated, "Of Reading"

Back
Top Bottom