Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.
Dr. Frank Crane

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."​

-
Harriet Beecher Stowe

"wag papa chugi sa lalaking mabaho ang kili-kili"

~extrarice~

quote to my classmate's ka-engotan.

"Sometimes, we have to swim against the current because only dead fishes go with the flow".

The only goal you can’t accomplish is the one that you don’t go after!

- Vilis Ozols

If you cannot be one of the tallest trees; then atleast try to be the greenest grass.

Last edited:
cheating in the exam is not a crime it just fulfilling on what they are lack and be able to survive :laugh:
149.gif

"What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving and struggling for some goal worthy of him. What he needs is not the discharge of tension at any cost, but the call of a potential meaning waiting to be fulfilled by him."

-
Victor Frankl

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

'When one person suffers from a
delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from
a delusion it is called Religion.' -Robert M. Pirsig,

There is a pleasure sure
In being mad which none but madmen know.

John Dryden (1631 - 1700)
English poet, playwright, and literary critic.
The Spanish Friar

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

- Og Mandino

...i know this one sounds corney as hell DONT DO DRUGS its REALLY the best piece of advice i could gve ANYONE...

Alex Marquez, Drummer, excerpt from an interview at sickdrummer.com
:smoke:

Don't wish it easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom

Jim Rohn

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

-Henry David Thoreau

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers."​

-
M. Scott Peck

Back
Top Bottom