Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

It comes to a point that you just love someone so much that even though it hurts a lot to stay, you keep holding on.

It's because you can always let go of all the pain, but never the little happiness you get out of loving that person.

Pag may nagtanong sayo, “Bakit mo minahal yung taong ayaw sayo? Madami naman iba diyan.”

Isagot mo, “Kapag nauhaw ka ba iinom ka ba sa dagat dahil tubig din yun?!”

Give a man a little more to do than he can handle, and then see to it that he does it. And watch him grow.

We don’t need to rush things. If something’s bound to happen, it will happen, in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason.

Hindi porke pinili niyang magkaibigan lang kayo ay di ka na niya kayang mahalin, di mo lang alam mas HIGIT ka niyang mahal dahil pinili niya kung saan kayo mas tatagal.

Hindi porke pinili niyang magkaibigan lang kayo ay di ka na niya kayang saktan, di mo lang alam mas HIGIT ka niyang sinasaktan dahil pinili niyang ipakita na hanggang doon lang ang kanyang pagmamahal.

We don’t need to rush things. If something’s bad to happen, it will happen, in the wrong time, with the wrong person and for the wrong reason.

Give a man a little more time to stroke and fondle, and then see to it that he does it. And watch it grow.

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill."​

-
Barbara Tuchman

Kindred without friends,
Friends without power,
Power without will,
Will without effect,
Effect without profit,
Profit without virtue.....
is not worth a RUSH.

War without fear,
Fear without hope,
Hope without love,
Love without longing...
is love not true but pretense.

I learned to laugh, I learned to cry. Will I ever learn to say good-bye?

A cat fell into a creek and the rooster laughed...the moral of the story-

a wet pussy makes a happy cock...

"They said science has an answer for everything... but when things is unexplainable, that is Faith."

Obetskie

Last edited:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former." -Einstein

Faith is a euphemism for prejudice
and religion is a euphemism for superstition.
- Paul Keller

Back
Top Bottom