Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Learn to express rather than impress. Expressing evokes a "me too" attitude while impressing evokes a "so what" attitude.

E. James Rohn

"MANGATWIRAN KA!, KUNG MAY PERA KA!" - papa cold

:rofl: natawa ako dito.

The misery of a child is interesting to a mother,
the misery of a young man is interesting to a young woman,
the misery of an old man is interesting to nobody.

- Eric Hoffer
American writer
1902-1983

Truly, to tell lies is not honorable;
but when the truth entails tremendous ruin,
To speak dishonorably is pardonable.

Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)

"A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy."​

-
Aldous Huxley

Successful persons are do not do any extraordinary things; they do ordinary in an extraordinary way. Do all the things in your own way, then success will follow you....

Doing nothing is very hard to do.. You never know when you're finished.

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. :salute:

...As in all moral panics, an accusation is enough to destroy a person's life. Hysteria trumps evidence.

"When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. "

Love is like a fight; easy to begin with but hard to stop

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. :salute:

525,600 minutes...
how do you measure a year in the life ?
How about love ? Measuring love...
Seasons of Love...

- Cast of Rent
as sung by Paolo Santos
( lyrics, Seasons of Love )

Last edited:
When all is said and done,
you are part of me...
That's the way it was meant to be.
People are brought together for a reason,
everything happens for a reason.
I believe the reson that you & me were brought together
was because we complete one another.
We fill in each other's missing spots
with LOVE.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. :salute:

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are..
Anonymous

Back
Top Bottom