Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Love vanquishes time.
To lovers, a moment can be eternity,
eternity can be the tick of a clock....

- Mary Parrish

"To live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books. - The Secret Teachings of All Ages"

"Concealed within those pages, there hides a wondrous secret."

"There is a hidden world behind the one we all see. For all of us."

- these are from The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

"This pain is nothing..."

- Natasha Volkova, RA3

"Prepare for unseen consequences"

- G-man, HL2

Last edited:
"We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations."​

-
Anais Nin

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy
man needs to sleep, and there comes a
time when it is wrong, as well as
useless, to resist.

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . .

I will always keep falling in love with you.

Last edited:
I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.

- Michael Jordan

don't be afraid to swallow your pride...

sometimes you just have to do it....

for you to feel better...

opportunities comes once in a lifetime...

and you only have two choices...

grab it now...

or

never have it for the rest of your life...

drinking is not the answer...

but by drinking, you forget the question... :(

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.​

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

Always write angry letters to your
enemies. Never mail them.

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Back
Top Bottom