Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The more brain you used, less code you type....

-Noob killer

"What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'"

- Mat.15:11

To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.

- Johannes A. Gaertner

Love is giving someone the power to break you,
But trusting them not to.

It's kinda like a maze it feels like i've been walking around for months just to relize i've been going round in circles...

Its funny how you can act like nothing's wrong while I'm struggling not to cry.

Promises mean everything but after they are broken sorry means nothing

Don't give up when you still have something to give,
because nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

I’ve never felt I’ve been valued by anyone. I’m just a waste of space that everyone ignores, like a ghost without a home.

Everything would be better if People would say sorry Instead of bursting into tears If people wouldn't leave you Just because you were not what they wanted And if no one ever said goodbye. .

Never promise more than you can perform.

Publilius Syrus
Roman writer
Maxims

Lahat ng tao ay may itsura,
yun nga lang
hindi lahat ng itsura ay maganda!

hahaha

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.

If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

- Thomas Edison

Back
Top Bottom