Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

how can we love people who don't seem to make things worth it all.?
why do we become so numb caring for people whom at times don't even think of us in a day or 2.? why do we let ourselves hurt and continue hoping for a love that make us defenseless.? and why do we prioritize those people who only choose us as options.? are these the reason why sometimes in love, we end up losing ourselves? or is this the true meaning sense and the real face of love?

If u wanna know how much i miss u, try to catch
rain drops.The one u catch is how much u miss me and the one u miss is
how mush I MISS U!..

"Sometimes we love people so much that we have to become numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us. That doesn't make you a bad person. It just means your heart's too big."

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.

We don't need to rush things, If something is bound to happen, It will happen. In the RIGHT time, with the RIGHT person and with the BEST REASON.

"I dont fight coz i THINK i can win, i fight coz i HAVE to win."

- KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"A weak man has doubts before a decision, a strong man has them afterwards."

- Karl Kraus

Part of me just wants to find the
right words to hurt you.
the same way you hurt me.
-one tree hill

I love how we laugh at the same things
we both have dorky smiles and get caught staring at each other;
and then look away fast and pretend nothing happened.
like you haven't been on my mind all these weeks.

If u wanna know how much i miss u, try to catch
rain drops.The one u catch is how much u miss me and the one u miss is
how mush I MISS U!..

Remember, the person who leaves without being kicked out, is the person who will return without being called back.

Sometimes, don't you wish your life were a movie?
That way you could rewind your favorite parts.
You could fast foward the part where you cry.
&'nd the end is always happy.

How am I supposed to forget you?
it's not that you're the only one i truly liked.
but you're the only one who hurt me more
than i could ever imagine.

-my fav. :weep:

She says I'm too good for the sidelines, but she won't put me in the game...

Back
Top Bottom