Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -- Gandhiji

You can try your hardest, you can do everything and say everything, but sometimes people just aren't worth trying over anymore...they aren't worth worrying about...it's important to know when to let go of someone who only brings you down.

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.

We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.

sOmetimEs wE rEgret wOrds we sAid oR lEft uNsaid! wE arE sOrry 4 stArts dAt hAd bittEr eNdings! 4 chAnces wE thrEw awAy! 4 chOices wE shOuld nOt hAve mAde! 4 sigNs wE ignOred! peOple wE hUrt & wOunds iNflictEd oN thEm! D pAst cAn't bE rEwrittEn, bUt it cAn tEach yOu lEssons! bE thAnkful 4 evEry chAllenge lifE hAs thrOwn yOU! 4 evEry heArtbreAk! 4 evEry scAr! hOpefully! D lesSons yOu leArned mAde yOu a bettEr peRson!

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.:dance:

G. K. Chesterton
British writer and poet.
Orthodoxy

Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making them a second time.

- George Bernard Shaw

Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your own estimate. :D

I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly.

I love someone who used to love me.

Death is not the greatest loss in the life but the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live....

Effort are never wasted even if they lead to disappointing result... because they make us more stronger and experience..

Pain is my bestfriend

Last edited:
"Never Blame A Day In Your Life.
Good Days Give You Happiness.
Bad Days Give You Experience."

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."

- Albert Pike

Back
Top Bottom