Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Most of the successful people I've known are the ones who do more listening than talking."

- Bernard M. Baruch

If you don't hurry up and let life know what you want, life will damned soon show you what you'll get.

Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening
than the loneliness you might feel if you stop telling them

So you're the star. I see you but you're too far away. I kept talking but I got no answer.

"Heartbreaks are blessings. For God saves us from the one who's not deserving. Makes sense?"

We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all.

If you can't be with the one you love,
love the one you're with.

Crosby, Stills & Nash

Last edited:
A lifetime of happiness: no man alive could bear it: it would be hell on earth.

George Bernard Shaw
Irish playwright.
Man and Superman

There's nothing, there's no one else, its only you i see. its hard to tell whats better, a perfect dream or you and me.

Back
Top Bottom