Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

A kiss is a lovely trick
designed by nature to stop
speech when words become
superfluous.​
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
A kiss without a mustache, they said then, is like an egg without salt;
I will add to it: and it is like Good without Evil.

Jean-Paul Sartre
French philosopher, playwright, and novelist.
Words

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot 'bout something yet you really don't understand it.

We live in a society of victimization, where people are much more comfortable being victimized than actually standing up for themselves.
-Marilyn Manson-

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.​

You have to decide what's more important to you: keeping your pride and getting nothing or taking a risk and maybe, having everything..

Life Is Totally Twisted Things Change And Sh1t Happens..

So, Know What You Really Want And Go For It.

Choose What Makes You Happy Today Or Die In Sadness Tomorrow.

Nobody has the power to make things perfect, but everyone is given countless chances to make things right..

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.​

Life is a combination of success and failures...and the best way to focus your life is never put a question mark where GOD has placed a period.

A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.​

To love is to find pleasure in the perfection of another.

Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
German philosopher and mathematician.
Leibniz: Political Writings, "Felicity"

if you love yourself despite your infinite faults, how could you hate someone at the glimpse of a few mistakes?.. :think:

"Tiis Lang, Lahat Ng Nararamdaman Mong Sakit At Pagod Tiis Lang, Wag Na Wag Mo Yan Ipapakita.. Saka Ka Na Magpahinga Pagtapos Na"
- My Kru

A man reserves his true and deepest love not for
the species of woman in whose company he finds
himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one
in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.​

Love isn't like a reservoir.
You'll never drain it dry.
It's much more like a natural spring.
The longer and the farther it flows, the stronger and the deeper and the clearer it becomes.

Eddie Cantor
U.S. entertainer.
The Way I See It

"It is better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot."
- Anatole France

Back
Top Bottom