Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

I respect all those people that hate me,

coz my middle finger rises up to salute them.

"When you do more than you're paid to do, you will eventually be paid more for what you do."

- Zig Ziglar

The worst feeling is not being lonely. it's being forgotten by someone you could not forget

each heart has some pain...only the way of expression is different... some hide it in their eyes while some hide it in their smile

Ang Kada Puso Ay Mayroong Hinanakit... Ang Pagkahiwatig Lamang Ang Pinagkaiba... Ang Iba Ay Tinatago Sa Kanilang Mata Habang Ang Iba Ay Sa Kanilang Mga Ngiti

Space is distant awareness of self
otherwise
there is no separation
in the wholeness of awareness..

Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. - Lynda Barry

A Man without faith is Coincidence..... A Man with faith is Providence

We make a living by what we get.
We make a life by what we give.

Sir Winston Churchill
British politician

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

i think the best time t0 say that y0u already f0und the right one....is when y0u st0p lo0king f0r m0re..

It's been said that one
reason people eventually stop growing and learning is they become less willing
to risk failure by trying new ideas or experiences...
Charles F. Kettering

Needing someone is like needing a parachute.
If he isn't there the first time you need him,
chance are you won't be needing him again.

When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.

Pag Gumawa Ka Ng Tama, Walang Makakaalala. Pag Gumawa Ka Ng Kagaguhan, Walang Makakalimot.
Gumawa Ka Na Lang Ng Kagaguhan. :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom