Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Never listen to people who have the bad habit of being negative because they steal the best in your heart. Always remind yourself of the power of the words that we hear or read. So always choose to listen to words that will empower YOU to be better.

"love takes off the mask we thought we can't live without or live within.."

love2.gif

No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists :ranting::ranting: make them...

"Whatever your hands finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working, nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

-Ecclesiastes 9:10 NIV​

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, It's what you leave behind you when you go"

“I Know That You Believe You Understand What You Think I Said, But I'm Not Sure You Realize That What You Heard Is Not What I Meant.”

" Everything will be alright in the end. ^^

If its not yet okay ...

Then its not yet the end. = J "

- Patrick Star

Most people love you for what you have, not for what you are.

trUe lOve iS whEn yOU shEd a tEar aNd stiLL wANt hiM/hEr.. it's whEn hiM/hEr ignOres yOu aNd yOu stiLL lOve hiM/hEr.. it's whEn hiM/hEr anOther bUt yOu stiLL sMile aNd sAy 'i'm hAppy fOr yOu.' whEn aLL yOu reAlly dO iS CRY.. aNd cRy.

hindi mo na kailangang mag-hintay para maaLaLa ka nya. dahiL kung talagang mahaLaga ka, aLam nya at hindi siya papayag na naghihintay ka

Strong emotions and passions are the causes not only of mental but also of physical illness.

Attributed to Susruta (4th century AD)
Hindu physician.

“Kung TANGA siya sa pag-iwan sa’yo, maging MATALINO ka para hayaan siya…”

some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns, why not say; i am thankful that thorns have roses..

-jean baptiste alphonse karr

Back
Top Bottom