Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Some pages turned,some bridges burned, but there were LESSONS LEARNED

when you run so fast to get somewhere, you miss the fun of getting there.. life is not a race so take it slower

"Even though we've changed
and we're all finding our own place
in the world, we all know that when
the tears fall or the smile spreads
across our face, we'll come to each
other because no matter where this
crazy world takes us, nothing will
ever change so much to the point
where we're not all still friends. "

Don't count what u lost .. cherish what u have & plan what to gain
because ..
past never returns but future may fulfill the loss ..

If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician.
I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music.
I see my life in terms of music...
I get most joy in life out of music.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
German-born U.S. physicist.
The Saturday Evening Post,
"What Life Means to Einstein;
An Interview by George Sylvester Viereck"

A picture says with sight what we can't say with words...

"maybe the reason why you have to stop loving a person is because of you to be friends.. where forever is a lot more possible."

"Even if we know that it's H0PELESS, we still TRY.. because the sad fact is.. we always WANT what we know we can NEVER HAVE.."

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
Carl Bard

Don't count what u lost .. cherish what u have & plan what to gain
because ..
past never returns but future may fulfill the loss ..

"People often relate with their favorite heroes, STR heroes attract athletic people and badasses whom are not afraid to get their hands dirty. INT heroes attract witty and scheming people, people who plan their actions ahead and always have a few tricks up their sleeves. AGI heroes attract the people whom are neither strong or smart, so they say that they are fast and agile "like ninjas" In fact they are not good at anything, that's why all the noob heroes are agility based." :lol:

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

You should never allow the studies to entirely rule your life and impressions.

There is nothing better than the
encouragement of a good friend

The fact
that you
cannot kiss
your elbow
is enough
to make
you realize
that
some things
seen to be