Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"hurt me with truths but never comfort me with lies"

"people believe what they want to believe"

-Tricia of PBB

:thumbsup:

Experts built the Titanic
Amateurs built the Ark -anonymous

There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way.

Don't learn just to get by, but learn to be something or someone in the future...
the more you learn and get into education,you can be anything you want to be...
-TUY SOBIL a.k.a KK

Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.

It's funny, how the one who broke your heart actually taught you how to be strong. Say, thanks

I wish love was like a volleyball. When i say "MINE", everyone would back off,
and the ball would be all.. mine.

The major reason to why gamers still are considered nerds is simply because they have no pride in what they do -Drayich

start building your own principles in life, follow it to have a good life

Get busy living or get busy dying...(Andy from The Shawshank Redemption):)

Asking for help does not mean we are weak or incompetent. It usually indicates an advanced level of honesty and intelligence.

Contentment is not fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.

"its quite ironic that in life, the person that brings out the best in you and makes you strong is actually your weakness..."

" Don't waste your time and energy to erase your mistakes of past. Make up your mind to erase your thinking that you can't correct it in present."

U cn
hyd d
PAIN dat
U fiL
& mke
ader tink
dat u
cn M0V-0N..

Bt u cn
nvr DENY
d trut dat..
d prsn
hu FAILED
&
HURT U..

S stiL
d sme
prsn u
wsh
2 LUV
YoU...

We do anything and everything for love. But we must always remember to think with our head before we act for the heart does beat on its own.

Back
Top Bottom