Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The measure of a man is
the way he bears up under
misfortune:pray:

"Words don't have power on you...unless the person who said it means a lot to you"
-jenG

Last edited:
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

"The more emotional you are about things, the less control you have"

i hate it when you make me smile, when im meant to be angry at you

Ask yourselves whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves - or whether it should be ours here and now on this earth. (Ayn Rand)

"value everything you presently have, for someday you might realize that the thing you threw away might be the very thing you would miss when it already belongs to somebody else."

" My formula for living is quite simple, i get up in the morning and i go to bed at night, in between, i occupy my self as best i can "

Kung sino gusto mo syang mailap sayo...
Kung sinong ayaw mo syang lapit ng lapit syo :no:

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.

You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'

Within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and sickness, to riches and poverty, to freedom and to slavery. It is we who control these, and not another.

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

The journey is the reward.

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Back
Top Bottom