Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

" An insincere and evil friends is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast my wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind "

U have
2let go
wen u fil
ur hurting
2 much
u have
2 gv up
wen luv
s n0t enuf. . .
U hv 2 muv
0n wn thngz
aint lyk b4. . .
C0z 4 sure
drz sm1
0utdr hu
lùvz u even m0re!!

in order to be perfect, you need to have it all.. even imperfection.

" The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention "

Sometimes, things fall apart so that other things can fall together.

"when we do something great, no one ever seems to remember.. but when we do something wrong, no one could ever seem to forget.."

I wanna run away sometimes, escape the truth and the worst thing you realize is nothing in this world you can possibly escape from..

No one in the world was ever you before, with your particular gifts and abilities and possibilities. It's a shame to waste those by doing what someone else has done.

When youre near it seems that I took you for granted, but now that
distance is between us, it made me realized that your love has been a part of my life.

Today's Inspirational Quote:

"A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And
all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are
fruitless. We find that after years of struggle that we
do not take a trip; a trip takes us."

"if it doesn't feel right, wait until it does, give it a chance.. and if it's too late or nothings change, then it is never meant to be..." :weep:

Back
Top Bottom