Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"coins always make sound, but paper are always silent...
so when your value increases keep your self SILENT and HUMBLE.."

:salute:

"Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open."

There are two days in our lives that we can do nothing about:

One is "Yesterday" which is gone,

While the other is "Tomorrow" which is uncertain and might not come at all,

We can only live in today: Love! Pray! Work! Relax! & above all enjoy!...

"Every bad situation have something positive,
even a dead clock shows the correct time twice a day,
stay positive in life..."

:happy:

Shortest fairytale:Once upon a time, a guy
made love to a girl. She got pregnant. He asked the girl, “Will you
marry me?” She said, “No!” And the guy lived happily ever after.=))

Men hate to cry, they rarely ever do. But, when a man cries over you,
you know he loves you. Because men only cry when they lost something or
are afraid of losing something that they love as much or more than
themselves.

They say you can't live without love. Yeah, well
technically, oxygen's more important.=D

mahirap Bang Maghintay?..subukan mong hwag syang antayin ewan ko lang mainip ka pa.darating yun kung gusto nya.

"when you are in Love you can't fall asleep, because reality is better than your dreams.."

:weep:

I wish i could record my dreams and watch them later -Jae Matsukura

BOREDOM is... a vital problem for the moralist, since at least half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it. -Bertrand Russell

" Faith is to believe what you do not see, the reward of this faith is to see what you belive "

"An empty heart is not the greatest feeling, but a great one is while it's healing."

Count it all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

People Aren't Afraid Of Saying "I Love You" They're Afraid Of Hearing The Response.

Back
Top Bottom