Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Moments we waste in anger and disappointments are actually moments of happiness we corrupt and steal from ourselves. Life is too short to be bitter or jaded... Be Happy :)

A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust.

True friends laughs with you the hardest and cries with you the sweetest

To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.

:slap:

:think: the invisible and the non-existent look very much alike. . .- Delos B. McKown

"I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.."

:salute:

if you hang around garbage, you start to stink
know the company you keep.

Life
¡S an
undy¡Ng
cycle
¡T ¡S
a
battle 0f surv¡Val..
¡F u qu¡T
ur
a l0ser

¡F u fall
stand up!

"G0D
d0esn't
thr0w
st0nes
dt u cann0t catch.."

If the answers to prayer are merely what God wills all along, then why pray? [Dan Barker, Losing Faith in Faith]

"when i was a kid i always pray everynight for a new bicycle.
Then i realize that the lord doesn't work that way
so i stole one and ask him to forgive me.":D

-Emo philips

"Most people seek after what they do not possess and are thus enslaved by the very things they want to acquire.."

:salute:

c0ins always
make s0und

but

pape r m0ney are always
silent,

s0 when ur value increases, keep urself silent and stay humble..

it is easy to convince others that your not in love with someone..

but it is so hard to convince yourself, particularly your heart..

"Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve..."

To explain the unknown by known is a logical procdure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy. - David Brooks (the necessity of atheism)

Back
Top Bottom