Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

some succeed because
they are destined to '
but most succeed
because they are
determined to

If she's amazing,she won't be easy.
If she's easy, she wont be amazing.
If shes worth it,you wont give up.
If you give up,you're not worth it!

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things
we don’t do?

Just because i don't have the best track record in long lasting relationships doesn't mean i'm not willing to try.

I wish I was perfect, everything you want me to be. Cause it'd be a dream come true if you finally loved me.

I like who you are,
but im in love with the person you have the potential to be

"Dont' ever leave the one who you love for the one who you like
because the one you like will leave you for
the one they love"

Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they
see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring
upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye,
they will slink out of sight. . .

Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you already have.

We cannot beg someone to stay if they want to leave, we have to admit that
LOVE doesn't give us a license to own a person ..

The Straight path in life sometimes contains broken links, being with someone you trust builds the whole of it....

A bunch of nonsense things sometimes quite remembering when the one you do it with is the one you've treasured...

Between the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is droll.
The optimist sees the doughnut;the pessimist the
hole! :p

To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

Time is priceless, but it’ s free. You can’ t own it, you can use it. You can spend it. But you can’ t keep it. Once you ’ ve lost it you can never get it back. ------

Always be Happy, always wear a smile ..
Not because life is full of reasons to smile, but because
your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile

It's funny how the simplest things in life are sometimes
the only thing that keeps you going through the day.

the sun is the center of our solar system, moving around it are the planets... our sun is a medium sized star, when the atoms and molecules collide, there will be an earth quake...

...ooops! naligaw ata ako a... :slap: hehe

Back
Top Bottom