Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Ang mahalaga ay importante.

-

Ang importante ay mahal-kita. :">

"Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream" :weep::weep:

When people get hurt, they
learn to hate... when
people hurt others, they
become hated and
racked with guilt. But
knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain
allows people to grow...
and how you grow is up
to you

jiraiya to nagato ;)

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars."
-Khalil Gibran

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
- Dr.Seuss

DEFINE COMPLICATED

It's when you don't know where you stand in a person's life
It's when you're hanging in dead air and knowing you can be thrown off anytime
It's when you're like more than friends but not really, and
It's like you're lovers when it's really otherwise

sometimes you would want to wish to have never met the person at all, but at the back of your mind, you're thankful that you have.

When you carry the Bible, Satan gets a headache
When you open it, he collapses
When he sees you reading it he faints
When he sees you living it, he flees
And just when you are about to repost this, he'll try to discourage you.

I JUST DEFEATED HIM! :)

"Kung araw araw ko ba nman makikita yang pagmumuka mo..
edi sana wala nang malungkot na araw ang dadating sa buhay ko"

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

Realize that not EVERYONE is going to like you or love you or want you or need you. And that's okay! Shine on anyway! :)

“Gamitin ang puso para alagaan ang taong malapit sayo. Gamitin ang utak para alagaan ang sarili mo.”

“Gamitin ang puso para alagaan ang taong malapit sayo. Gamitin ang utak para alagaan ang sarili mo.”

"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone."

we can never go back and change what has been done... but we can always earn the lesson learned to make things better next time"

its better to try something and fail than to do nothing and succeed...

-----

Don't attach to yourself to anything that needs to go. Everything in this world is not permanent. You just have to love it while you have it...

Bakit pa ba ako nagiisip ng sobra kung ikaw lang naman ang nasa isip ko...

Back
Top Bottom