Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money.

- Plautus

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering. ~Paulo Coelho

‎"I want to explore the world with just two things in my hands."
~ A camera on one hand and your hand on the other

Sometimes we get too possessive with something or someone we dont even own. Its a side effect of maybe loving a bit too much and receiving too little...

~There's always that one person that no matter what they've done to you,you still just can't let them go!!][/U][/U]

:spy: kapag ang kaibigan mo, kinikilig, humanda ka sa hampas nilang automatic! haha. :D

It was so perfect,
it was beautiful.
Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth.
and triteness kicks us in the nuts..

- Gregory House

I’m not sure anyone's life turns out exactly the way they imagine.
All we can do is to try to make the best of it.
Even when it seems impossible.

kahit ipagsigawan mo sa buong mundo na mahal mo sya… kung iba naman ang nasa puso nya…PAOS kana, BINGI parin sya..

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." Gandhi

you meet 1000's of people & none of them really touch u, then u meet 1 person & your life is changed forever.

.there's no need to miss someone in the past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to the future...

para kang ulan , at ako naman ang lupa ..
Kahit anong mangyari , babagsak ka saken ! xD !!!

Sometimes, in order not to fall apart....
you must let go of what keeps you together...

(geez...just imagine life's ironies...)

Back
Top Bottom