Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so"

"If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance."

Samuel Johnson

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its existence on its stated purpose."

Benjamin Disraeli

" The longer I live, the more I am certain that the great difference between the great and the insignificant, its energy - invincible determination - a purpose once fixed, and then death or victory."

Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton

"You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can." :salute:

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop."

Robert Hughes :praise:

"Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory."

:praise::thumbsup: Ghandi

"Talk" is a good place to start, it boosts your moral, and it leads to faith. You then gradually change your mindset and feel different. But unless you "Do" things, your faith will go away. Action speaks louder than words they say, action leads to result and that leads to Belief. Shying away from "doing" is what makes people keep thinking they have faith but never in fact having a belief in anything including themselves! So just get up and DO, there are no shortcuts, BELIEVE THAT!:thumbsup:

It takes a little courage, and a little self-control. And some grim determination, If you want to reach the goal. It takes a great deal of striving, and a firm and stern-set chin. No matter what the battle, if you really want to win, there's no easy path to glory. There is no road to fame. Life, however we may view it, Is no simple parlor game; But its prizes call for fighting, For endurance and for grit; For a rugged disposition that will not quit:salute:

The amount of a persons determination and will shall determine who they can truly become over there lifetime. Without the. determination to succeed then you lack the ability to progress.:)

"Bear in mind, if you are going to amount to anything, that your success does not depend upon the brilliancy and the impetuosity with which you take hold, but upon the ever lasting and sanctified buldoggedness with which you hang on after you have taken hold."

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."

When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it - but all that had gone before." Jacob Riis "

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

"I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody, but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me.. :(

"Love is NOT a NOUN that names what you have

Love is NEVER a PRONOUN to be able to replace something

Love must NOT be an ADJECTIVE to define a feeling.

Love is NOT an ADVERB to brag what you’ve done; nor a PREPOSITION to place where you want it to be

It’s more than a CONJUNCTION to show a connection or an INTERJECTION to exaggerate what you feel.

LOVE is a VERB , an action word .. to make it work you should do everything you can…”

I don't understand why people do useless things they don't even like. Life oh life. There are times when you begin to hate everything around you :|

and i'm weak, i know i'm unworthy to call upon YOUR name..

but because of grace, because of Your mercy, i stand here

UNASHAMED:clap:

Attachments

• cooltext566620032.gif
    cooltext566620032.gif
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
PSALM 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me