Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

People change,
things go wrong,
Sh-t happens,.
but life goes on

Most of the problems in Our life are because of two Logical REASONS

1st: We always act without THINKING..

2ndly: We keep thinking without any ACTION

"Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people.

If they care, they will notice and will be bothered.
If they don't, you know where you stand"

)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

"Never be sad for missing whatever you expected, but be happy since god made you to realize that those expectations doesn't worth your life"

" If you miss
anything
in your life,
Don't
fill your eyes
with tears,

because,

It may hide
another beautiful thing
waiting 4 you
in future...

)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,It becomes your PLAN for life and your reason for living

"The biggest mistake is to think that it's too late to start something... and not doing anything at all."

_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_

"there is no market for your emotions"

so never advertise your feelings"

just Display your Attitude"

)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

To get the BEST out of Life,

Realize your Past without Regret,

Handle your Present with Confidence,

Prepare for the Future without Fear

)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

Some times in life we run so fast that we dont notice anyone running with us.. We notice them only when we fall down and they stop to pick us up

)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

Once you feel you are Avoided by Someone,
Never Disturb Them again..!
... ... ... Because,
The One Who Thinks
You are Disturbing Them
will never Know
How much you Care for Them

Psalm 10:17
LORD, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 376230_308301839181577_100000052914078_1323912_1974177992_n.jpg
    376230_308301839181577_100000052914078_1323912_1974177992_n.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
‎"Looking for a person to love, is like looking for a healthy food, di kailangang YUMMY basta good for the HEART.":dance: :lmao: :lmao:

IF SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU, They won’t flirt with others, they’ll do anything to keep you happy, your mood will affect theirs, your happiness suddenly equals to their own, and they’ll never give up. If someone really loves you, you’ll see it in their eyes and you would have no reason to doubt their love because when someone really loves you, they never give you a reason to think otherwise.:lmao:

naiyak naman ako dito!!!:weep:

"hndi nMn nya kailangn png mgpliwnag..

O svhing hndi kna nya mahal..

ung kwalan lng ng oras at pamba2lewala nya..

Sapat na pra matauhn ka.

pki untog na nga aq sa pader!!!!!:upset:

People always think that when you sleep together, there’s always something that is happening in between the sheets and the bed. But let me tell you, It’s not always like that. The feeling of actually hugging each other until you fall asleep, the warmth of each other’s breath, and the total happiness in the morning when you wake up right beside them. Everything may sound so good to be true, but sometimes it takes a lot of responsibility and love to be able to be as wholesome as possible. Sleeping with your special someone is one of the most heartwarming experiences you’ll ever have. No nothing, simply hugging and smiling yourself to sleep.:thumbsup:

tama...nakakamiss ung ganong feeling....

If you're losing someone that you really love never be afraid...

Because if that person do loves you a lot, he would take the risk to find you again...

"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel."

One Day You Asked Me,

Whether I Love You More Or My Life

And I Said '' My Life ''

You Walked Away With Tears In Your Eyes

Someday when d Pages of My Life End
I know that you'll b 1 of its most Beautiful Chapters.
If ever I get to Read it again, I'll Open it from d Page where I 1st Met U..

"Madaling matupad ang mga mababaw na pangarap
kaya matuwa sa lahat ng natatanggap.
At kung ang gusto mo eh hindi naman para sayo,
Walang ibang solusyon kundi nakawin mo !"

share ko lang po

“Being hated and envied is actually a compliment because people only hate people they cannot be.”

Nothing ever becomes real
'Til it is experienced.
The thing called love isn't love
unless you feel its true essence

Back
Top Bottom