Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Imagination is much more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world" - Albert Einstein.

In order to speak, you must learn to listen. In order to write, you must learn to read.

There is only one kind of love,
but there are a thousand imitations

Life is like a sewer. What you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.

Life is full of FAKE PEOPLE.. But before you decide to JUDGE them.. Make sure you're not ONE OF THEM..

“True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.”

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

Back
Top Bottom