Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be... BUt before you start pointing your fingers...Make sure your hands are clean..."

Kapag pinagpalit ka ng mahaL mo sa pangit,
UTANG NA LOOB, MOVE ON!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

wala kang laban sa MAGSOULMATE :ranting:

You say you love the sun
but you cover your eyes when it shines..

You say you love the rain
but you open your umbrella when it pours,,

You say you love the wind
but you close your windows when it blows..

That's why I'm afraid when you say you love me.
:beat:

padagdag nalang din po.. :)

“Dahan-dahan, darating ka rin dyan. Sa pagmamadali, di mo na napapansin na andami mo nang di napapansin.”
Ramon Bautista

anu bang mas tinitingan mo sa babae? looks o personality?
looks shempre. yung personality hindi naman tinitignan, minamahal
Ramon Bautista

Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you.

"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"For, you see, each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."

"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go."

Pakibasa naman nito bago ka mag-post ng magkakasunod Forum Guidelines.
Flooding na ang tawag dyan pwedeng pakibura ng iba.. :yes:
At kung gusto mong mag-post ulit one at a time hindi magkakasunod.

Peace is something you can find
within yourself. It is not easy to
find but not impossible to
achieve. :)

wew grabe na ang baha dito,hinay hinay lang po sa pagpost nkakalunod..

Back
Top Bottom