Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

cNFqr.jpg

When you're blessed, the haters come out. When you wear God's

blessings well, don't be surprised if it draws jealousy out on people

:clap: :clap: :clap:

God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Stop comparing your love story with those you see in movies.

They’re written by scriptwritters. Yours is written by GOD. :excited: :excited:

God is in the sadness and the laughter, in the bitter and the sweet.

There is a divine purpose behind everything — and therefore a

divine presence in everything. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the

difference.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

“You may wish God would give you a sign while you’re going through

changes, but often He does not give you such, so you just have to

trust Him while He’s working. =)”

:clap: :clap: :beat: :clap:

"You weren't put on earth to be remembered. You were put here to

prepare for eternity." :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

God brings men into deep waters not to drown them, but to cleanse them.
- John H. Aughey :excited: :excited:

oo many times, we talk to God about how big our mountains are when we should be talking to our mountains about how big our God is.” —Joel Osteen” :excited: :excited:

“Simply meaningful …
MONEY says,
Earn me, and forget everything..
TIME says,
Follow me, and forget everything..
FUTURE says,
Struggle for me, and forget everything…
GOD simply says,
Just remember me, and I’ll give you everything.”

God has made life so good that even if we don't exactly get what we want, we realize that what HE has given us is actually the best for us!"

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

:pray: :pray:

Pwede ka naman maging masaya kahit wala ka sa isang RELASYON, dahil pwede ka naman maging masaya kahit sa simpleng INSPIRASYON.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom