Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you'll have to eat them, you can swallow it well.

"There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more.
He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness.
"​

" It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." - Batman/Bruce Wayne

Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.

The way you think determines the way you feel, and the way you feel influences the way you act.

Because thats what people do, they leap and hope to God that they can fly, because otherwise will just drop like a rock, wandering the whole way down why the hell did (I) jump. -From the Movie Hitch

Challenges are what makes life interesting, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

Always wear cute pj's to sleep; you never know who you'll meet in your dreams.

Never be discouraged by life's disappointment's. The experience and lessons learned just made you a stronger and better person.

The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE". And the person I never forget is "YOU".

Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul. Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers.

If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I do.

If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never.

Happiness keeps you sweet. Trials keep you strong. Sorrow keeps you human. Failure keeps you humble, and God keeps you going.

"No one said it would be easy, But no one said i would be impossible"

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Back
Top Bottom