Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Tomorrow, you promise yourself, will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repetition of today.

I believe humanity was born from conflict.
Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side.
Some of us embrace it. Some have no choice.
The rest of us fight it. And in the end, it's as natural as the air we breathe.
Some point, we're forced to face the truth...ourselves.

A tragedy need not have blood and death; it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.

I have to live with myself and so, I want to be fit for myself to know.

We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want.

its better to wake up with bad breath, than to wake up with no breath at all.

There is nothing like scrubbing toilets for a living to make you question the choices you have made in life.

"We can't spell S_CEESS without U!"

To enjoy the rainbow, first enjoy the rain.

Road unfurls itself, we don't stop walking, we know there is far to go.

Tomorrow, you promise yourself, will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repetition of today.

when tears fall down to my cheeks, it's not my eyes that cries but I who weeps and if I made you cry more on my account, i am sorry as i am always...

Don't beg for anyone to stay in your life. It's pathetic. If they WANT to be a PART of your LIFE...they STAY.

"im letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong"

Just because today is a terrible day, doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life.​

They keep on sayin' dat ur d same as others, that ur here only to pass by, i keep ignoring them,but u can't blame me if 1 day I refused to talk to u, coz ur not the same person I fall in love with.

Back
Top Bottom