Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Remember that life is neither pain nor pleasure; it is serious business, to be entered upon with courage and in a spirit of self-sacrifice.

People love us cause of the way that we are, and our enemies hate us for that very same reason.

The mind has exactly the same power as the hands; not merely to grasp the world, but to change it.

Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic.

In a relationship, honesty and trust must exist. If they dont, theres no point of loving. So if you cant afford to be honest, stay single.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear.

Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way.

Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people that you don't even know.

Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.

I forgot to post on facebook that I was going to the gym. Now this whole workout is a waste of time! :slap:

If you keep on doing what you're doing, you'll keep on getting what you're getting.

When the truth is on your side, you don’t have to explain why you are right.

Worst feeling? Akala mo busy siya. May kausap lang palang iba.

Hey I just met you, but you’re so landi. Here’s the tali, bigti ka maybe?:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom