Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

HALA: 07-20-2007

gawin lang ang gus2ng gawin basta bat wala kang naapakang iba. Ang buhay naman hindi naka depende sa sasabihin ng iba. Maaring para sa iba kahibangan ang iyong pananaw. Anu naman? Lahat ng tao may kahibangan...hindi pagiging makasarili ang pag-isip mo muna sa kapakanan mo, pagpapahalaga ito sa sarili..hwag lang sobra....Buhay nga naman...simple lang diba?pero ang gulo...

Grudges are a waste of time. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you cannot change.

A man who treats his woman like a princess is a proof that he has been raised by a queen.

# Don’t quit.

When times are hard, it’s easy to just give up. But you should remember that you will never achieve your goal if you do that. Instead of quitting, endure. Instead of complaining, work harder. Instead of questioning God, pray for strength and guidance. :) Eventually, all your hard work will pay off, and you will be glad you didn’t quit.

# Think before you speak.

Watch your words. They can hurt and once they come out of your mouth, you can no longer take them back. Remember that your words reflect your character, and they influence people’s views of you

# When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.

# Instead of counting the things you lack, count the things you have and be grateful for them. Know that you can’t have everything, but God makes sure you always get what you truly need.

God is the best listener, you don`t need to shout, nor cry out loud. Because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.

You can let your kid live in a big house, eat a good meal, learn piano, watch a big screen TV. But when you are cutting grass, please let them experience it. After a meal, let them wash their plates and bowls together with their brothers and sisters. It is not because you do not have money to hire a maid, but it is because you want to love them in a right way. You want them to understand, no matter how rich their parents are, one day their hair will grow gray, same as the mother of that young person. The most important thing is your kid learns how to appreciate the effort and experience the difficulty and learns the ability to work with others to get things done.

“You know what hurts so much? It’s when someone made you feel special yesterday but makes you feel like you’re nobody today.”

You could never rely to anyone else in this world but yourself..

--elixir

The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it.

i realized that not everytime we fall inlOve has its own happy ending...

sometimes it was just a..

....ONCE A UPON A TIME

I wonder what people would be like if they weren't so afraid of being judged.

Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier.

Last edited:
Love is sweet when its new, but sweeter when its true...

I'm glad my life isn't perfect, I'm proud that I make mistakes, I'm happy I have my problems in life... It reminds me I'm real, I'm human... I'm me.

When you said you loved me, you meant I was no different from others. When I said I loved you, I meant I had never felt what I felt for you.

Back
Top Bottom