Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Suddenly it happens..NO whys, No buts, No nothing..Its just happens..

--elixir

men are so g0od on devirginizing
w0men and they still expect having a
virgin wife.
What a pathetic!

- "Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." ;)

sometimes you need to pretend that relationship is real for the sake of others.

Stay with the person who made no promises, but is willing to make you happy and you are being valued like no other...

Do not worry about whether or not the sun will rise. Be prepared to enjoy it

"Its better to be hated for who you are then loved for who you are not"

This world is full of liars..be surprise if you find an honest one..

--elixir

"If they cheated on someone to be with you,
chances are they cheat on you too."

_BOQ

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Never speak at all when you're mad coz you might speak evil and destroy everything and never had the chance to take it back..

--elixir

Some things begin to hurt when you start pretending like it doesn't matter.

A man who doesn’t spend time with his family is not a real man.

Even the people you love wound you;
you still manage to give them favor.
True love hurts…! But you still need to deal with it.

It's really hard not talking to the person you used to talk everyday.

When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I said forever, I meant every day until I died.

Thank you for making me feels like I was the happiest guy in the world and thanks again for reminding that I'm not.

Back
Top Bottom