Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Every tear falls down for a reason; don't stop believing in yourself when you're broken.

You only need me when you want something, the rest of the time... I'm lucky if you even remember my name.

Never treat anyone like a stone as if they don't feel anything, because when a stone gets back at you, they can cause real pain.

“Gusto ko yung babaeng maalaga, babaeng mapagmahal at babaeng hindi ako iiwan. So bale, tatlong babae lahat.”

:D

Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.

“As you start and end your day, say "Thank you" for every little things in your life. And you will come to realize how blessed you truly are.”

I’d rather be an ugly duckling with a good attitude, than a swan with all its beauty and bad personality.

Another love gone wrong, another heart to shatter, welcome to reality where feelings don't matter.

Some things are meant to happen and bound to be. Sometimes in spite of difference or against all odds. It's written in the stars.

I thought the hardest thing was saying goodbye, I was wrong... the hardest thing is figuring out it was all just a big lie.

My mind tells me to move on, it’s over, but my heart tells me to stand still, it’s never over.

Don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good one always wins.

What makes life worth living knows that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything.

Back
Top Bottom