Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

“Wag mong pagpilitan ang taong ayaw sa ‘yo. Pag yan pumayag at napilitan, ikaw din ang masasaktan.” :p

“Minsan ang relasyonay parang tubig sa timba. Ang daming nakikisawsaw kaya ang LABO.”:slap:

“Sometimes CRYING is not a sign of WEAK CHARACTER, sometimes it’s the sign of "STRONG ONIONS".”

"Some things aren’t meant to be. Be like a soldier, know when to fight and when to surrender.”

Last edited:
“True love is just around the corner, kaso bilog yung mundo.” :)

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

When you're ready to give up and quit fighting, remember why you fought so hard to start with.

I hate when we fight because it creates the possibility that I could lose you.

The person thats in your head when you wake up and before you sleep can either be the cause of your happiness or the cause of your pain .

"You know my NAME, not my STORY.
You hear what I DID, not what I've BEEN THROUGH.
stop JUDGING me

-Taylor Swift

Dont throw my love away, U might need it someday.."

Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

"Mistakes are often the best memories" :p

"A heart break hurts but its the memories that kill you."

My eyes reacted, my mind was attracted, my heart was affected, Thousands were rejected, but you alone were selected.

“Humanap ka ng taong nandiyan kahit BAD TIMES, hindi yung nandiyan lang pag BED TIME.”:lol:

It's funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love.

My love for you is like a mirror, no matter how many times you break it, when you look at it... It's still YOU.

Back
Top Bottom