Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Always remember this: "the way we treat people, reflects how we honor them." ヽ(´ー`)ノ

" We can't Get much in life, if we only works on the day we feel good "

-jerry west

Last edited:
"Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are"

"Funeral reminds us that we all must die"

You will never know the true value of moment until it becomes a memory.

You can't choose what stays and what fades away.

“Defeat or failure must be laid temporary. Kahit na po barbero ka, kahit mekaniko ka o kahit ano ka pa man,”. “Once again, you have to dare to fail but commit to reaching the goal and sooner or later you will make it. Iyan po ang tinatawag na never say die, never.”

-Robert Jaworski.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

You must make your own path to be a winner..

--elixir

It's not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, it's hard to find someone who actually means it.

Negative mind, Negative thinking brings nothing..

--elixir

Success seems to be connected with action.
successful people keep moving,
they make mistake but they never quit.!

♥jeEzz

Don't feel so bad if you failed, failure is the key to succeed.

i'm not lazy, i'm just highly motivated to do nothing. :rofl:

•No matter how life challenge me I will still stand strong and will always be humble.
For I have GOD with me with shield of love that will defend and comfort me.. ♥♥♥

"If you can fight, fight. if you cannot fight, defend. If you cannot defend, flee. If you cannot flee, surrender. If you cannot surrender, die,"

- Sima Yi

When everything around you tells to give-up and even yourself tells you to stop fighting, Then think again and convince yourself that it is worth trying than just give-up..

--elixir

small minds talks about people

average minds talks about business

But
big minds talks about great IDEAS

:yipee::clap::beat::dance::excited::lol::lmao::rofl::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom