Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

“The walls we build around us to keep
sadness out also keeps out the joy.”

sometimes you will never know the True Value of a MOMENT ..
until it becomes a MEMORY

Love is when the two of you always argue in a nonsense things but still you see yourself falling in love with each other all over again.

And even if the sky went out of stars tonight, you'll always be the brightest moon I'll stare at night.

“That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”
-Neil Armstrong

Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matter.

I may not have the great looks to attract you , but i have this heart that is made not only to pump blood but also to love you

Everytime I see happy people in loved, I feel glad because I know, love still works. Even if its not for me, at least for others .

How do we define an unforgettable moment?..

It's when the person you like, smiles at you for a second and you spend the rest of the minutes, hours, anddays thinkin' about it..

Love doesn't mean that you need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend ..

'Coz whatever how much you need a pair,

BESTFRIEND is still the best to be a life time partner ..

Love is not about
i love you and i love you too.

But its about the EFFORT and TRUST you shown when your together or not.

Never deny something you feel for someone ..

Like what spongebob said :

"How will you know they Love you when you don't say you Love them too."

Difficulties are opportunities to better things, they are stepping stones to greater experience.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

Back
Top Bottom