Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"I've learned the main thing in life
is that you get what you put in"

I can't make you love me when you
don't.

“I dare you to let me be your your one
and only. I promise I'm worth it To hold
in your arms. So come on and give me a
chance to prove I am the one who can
walk that mile until the end starts”
-ADELE

Even though it seems like thanks and acknowledgments for good deeds are in short supply, God notices them. When you feel like giving up because gratitude eludes, remember that God is delighted in your efforts. Don't stop showing kindness because you feel unappreciated, the author of good things appreciates you very much.

“An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.”

Buti na yung gumagawa ng wala kaysa walang ginagawa.

No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless. That's how God looks at us and how we should look at one another.

Do not do a thing that may hurt
someone and say sorry for what
you’ve done..
Because according to MiRANA of
DOTA ..
“THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE.”

Never settle for just but for what you deserve better..

--elixir

Back
Top Bottom