Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

palike po ng page sa fb...mga quotes po dito...

http://www.facebook.com/quoteleaves

253121_228217060637579_1365064088_n.jpg

if someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. so don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.

Be careful of what you ignore. For sometimes, what you ignore is what you need more. :)

" Success is a state of mind. If you want success start thinking if yourself as a success. "

- Dr. Joyce Brothers

"Life is just 'coz we have our fair share of happiness and sadness"

-Senator M. Santiago

They say that sometimes it's good to keep it all inside, where the only person who can judge you is yourself.

Being bitter isn't so bad. Even medicines taste bitter but in the end, it'll make you feel better.

"Someone else is happy with less than what you have"

salamat nga pala kay "mrjayveelan", para sakin ung mga quotes mo e :salute:

Poverty was not created by God. It is we who have caused it, you and I through our Egotism -Mother Teresa

Live life the way you want it not what others want it..

-elixir

Keep your friends close and make your enemies your friends too..:)

the SMILE on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. it means I appreciate what I have and what GOD has blessed me with. :)

Whatever happens God is my great refuge..

--elixir

Back
Top Bottom