Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

“An 'enemy' is someone that God puts in our
path that is most in need of our love; not retaliation or retribution or harm or insult.”

In the end it is only yourself you can depend with and HIM..

--elixir

Practice improve your skills, Studying develops your mind, Searching defeat your curiosity , Experience that discover undo things, and Love ?

simply, give's you the true meaning of happiness and the hard feelings of sadness

_deng ü

Do you know why it's simple to give up? Rather than to
continue ???

coz when you give up to 1thing it has a small effort,
than continue things that needs a strong desire
to pursue and make it successful. _deng ü

reading a different qoute's is not only on how you simply understand it, but how you apply it on your life and also how you relate yourself to it

_deng ü

Yes, grades doesn't measure intelligence. But what it does measure
is diligence, which is basically what you need to get and keep a job.​

-Ang pinakamasakit
na "GOODBYE, eh ung
hindi pa naririnig ng
tenga mo, pero
nararamdaman na ng
PUSO mo.

Friendship isn’t about being
inseparable, it’s about being
separated, and knowing nothing will
change

The Best Feeling? When you realize you're perfectly
happy without the person you once
thought you needed the most. :)

I am resposible for what I say.
I am not reponsible for what you understand.

"When you stop chasing the wrong things, You give the right things a chance to catch you."

Sometimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you're wrong. It's not giving up. It's called "growing up".

Back
Top Bottom